The Office of Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development is dedicated to the promotion of policies, programs, and coordinated actions among different social actors that intend to contribute to economic growth, with social inclusion and environmental awareness. To contribute to the sustainable development of communities, municipalities, provinces, and regions of Argentina by taking measures that can help modify the social environment, placing value on inclusion, equity, and domestic development.
To contribute to the sustainable development of communities, municipalities, provinces, and regions of Argentina by generating interventions that can help modify the social environment, placing value on inclusion, equity, and local development.
What we do
We design and implement Social Responsibility programs and strategies for SMEs.
We develop these focusing on the social and sustainable aspects of SMEs:
- Training for SMEs on Social Responsibility.
- Promotion of sustainability through environmental awareness programs.
- Private social investment through conformation and formalization of long-term alliances with foundations, non-profit organizations, the public sector, and other private entities.
- Consolidation of SMEs as value chains.
- Technical assistance for the conformation of Social Responsibility Programs in entities.
- Workshops and presentation of successful cases.
- Internal Social Responsibility through volunteer work and other activities for business’ collaborators.
- Sectoral Social Responsibility through specific programs with CAME Women, CAME for the Young, and the Regional Economies, Commerce and Service, and Tourism sectors.